Etisalat bis plan now rocks on all device(Also java and symbian users can flex)- Tested and comfirmed

I have tested and comfirmed that not only Pc and android users can make use of the etisalat Bis plan, both java and symbian users can now flex with it.

==>Subscribe to monthly blackberry completeplan by dialing *499*3# or weekly plan by dialing *499*3*1#.
Monthly cost #1,000 while weekly cost #500

==> Once the 1month bb complete plan has been confirmed successful, subscribe again to blackberry 10 daily plan by dialing *599*3*2# (it goes for #100 and 15mb will be giving to you).

==>Set your apn to blackberryx.net.

==>Save and exit. Connect and surf.

Note:
The bb10 daily plan help clears all the mucus of bb complete data so that you will be able to browse with it on non bb device. It has been tested and confirmed working.

Related Posts

4/ 5
Oleh

81 blogger

8 December 2013 at 11:40 delete

Can i subscribe using my nokia phone?

8 December 2013 at 11:57 delete

bros are u realy sure, cos am using airtel on my asha 302 now, but i will give it up for etisalat. I jst want to be very sure if it will work on my asha 302 before i subscribe.

8 December 2013 at 12:17 delete

Yh... You can subscribe ur nokia

8 December 2013 at 13:31 delete

How many mb is d weekly subscription

8 December 2013 at 14:00 delete

Pls, is it unlimited?

8 December 2013 at 14:10 delete

Nop.. Its not unlimited, its cappped 3Gb for #1000

8 December 2013 at 14:27 delete

my oga at d top i need ptt that work on E5

8 December 2013 at 17:15 delete

abeg help me with pc or nokia symbian fone cheat 4 any network'in 9ja & my email is idoko.fred@gmail.com or 08066472670

8 December 2013 at 18:35 delete

Does it work in all etisalat sims?

8 December 2013 at 21:01 delete

Plz etisalat or glo tweak 4 java phones,nt all dis pc and android tinx its frustrating and u wount reply me @whatsapp

9 December 2013 at 02:44 delete

Pls is it possible to subscribe on Etisalat bis when my validity period for d current month has not expire but already exhausted the data

9 December 2013 at 04:10 delete

It wrks on all apps... And it is possible 4 u to subscribe bis when ur validating month has not expired.

9 December 2013 at 06:43 delete

IT'S REALLY WORKING FOR ME. I'm using Symbian

9 December 2013 at 09:42 delete

tanks man workin wella. Nd God wil continue 2 bless u more

9 December 2013 at 14:50 delete

mine is not working even after configuring the APN on the etisalat modem. i had to restart the laptop and still.it didnt work. tell me what to do next. my modem balance is 3087MB

9 December 2013 at 14:55 delete

Make sure u configured ur apn as Blackberryx.net and not blackberry.net, and make sure u did subscribed 4 the daily #100 bb data to clear the marcus.... Read the tutorial well coz u are the only one with issue.. Itz rocking 4 all

9 December 2013 at 20:27 delete

Guys pls help me out. After d 10mb dey gave me
was exhausted, dey started deducting 4rm d #
1100 bonus dat was given after my recharge & it's
almost finished now. Pls what did I do wrong?

9 December 2013 at 21:06 delete

Make sure u subscribed 4 the Bis 1st b4 subscribing for BB daily plan in and not etisalat normal daily plan.... read the tutorial stricly and don't make costly mistakes

10 December 2013 at 08:44 delete

Pls Bro, I tried suscribing for the bb social weekly with #400, but, I was just told my request is being processed. What could be happening? The #400 is still intact.

11 December 2013 at 11:34 delete

pls hw do i chek my balance

11 December 2013 at 11:37 delete

Simply dial *228# to check balance

11 December 2013 at 22:50 delete

can recharge 500 200 200 n 100# or only 1000# straight to sub for d bis

11 December 2013 at 22:58 delete

Bro, pls help, mine has stopped working this evening. Has it been blocked?

11 December 2013 at 22:58 delete

Bro, pls help, mine has stopped working this evening. Has it been blocked?

11 December 2013 at 22:58 delete

Bro, pls help, mine has stopped working this evening. Has it been blocked?

12 December 2013 at 00:46 delete

CHI BOY IS LYK D STUFF IS NO LONGER WORKING AGAIN 4 PPL DAT ARE JST SUBSCRIBING 2DAY ARE COMPLAINING DY ONLY GT 260MB, WHILE SOM GOT D 3GB BT CAN'T SURF WIT IT... BT MINE IS STIL WORKING....ANYBODY VE DIS SAME PROBZ ?????

12 December 2013 at 07:06 delete

First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial codethat led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.

Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.

12 December 2013 at 07:07 delete

Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with b lackberryx.net

12 December 2013 at 07:08 delete

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalatwill always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.

If you’ve got any other issues relating to this, feel free to post it below.

12 December 2013 at 11:55 delete

#chiboy you're too much God bless you, I'm promising to share your site in everywhere

13 December 2013 at 08:42 delete

Pls i stil hav 1G data remainin and want to top it up... should i send com to 399 and stil load d 10mb daily thereafter.

13 December 2013 at 08:43 delete

thank u for the amazing info.my problem is I am using the etisalat flex and I do know is not compatible with the BlackBerry bis plan .can u pls offer a solution for me.I don't want to use multiple sims.

13 December 2013 at 12:59 delete

my Oga at the to big ups to you ooh you too much thanks.i beg i got a techno and samsung andriod how can i subscribe this browser on it cos you said apn which is mostly used on Computer uncle i beg perky thanks again

14 December 2013 at 00:24 delete

K wen I loaded d credit and d bundle it rote DAT u HV activated bb10. But immediately change from 3g network to edge n den its has not being browsing but my mb is intact plus d 15mb I HV restarted d fone but it still not entering 3g nor browsing. So pls wat can I do cus I can't browse at pls assist

14 December 2013 at 06:02 delete

It not working. Wen I did the 100 naira 15 plan it said welcome to BlackBerry 10 but immediatsim my sim changed from 3G to edge and since den has change back if I force it to 3G only it enters sos I even tried my sim on my sis torch 2 but it is still on edge it won't change to 3G n it won't broswe either. Pls wat can I do

14 December 2013 at 08:12 delete

Make sure u used the apn given, and wat plan did u subscribe for b4 the daily?

14 December 2013 at 10:30 delete

Mine was deducting from my bonus account even though I followed all the procedures carefully so what should I do?

14 December 2013 at 12:13 delete

tell me how u did urz, so i would know wre the fault is 4rm?

14 December 2013 at 13:04 delete

I activated the bis monthly plan then after checking if I was given 3 gig then I did the daily bb10... followed your instructions

14 December 2013 at 16:07 delete

Chiboy u rock!!! Tis working well on my Android... thanks man.......

15 December 2013 at 19:57 delete

Just subscribed to the weekly plan and its working just fine. Thanx a bunch!

16 December 2013 at 15:53 delete

Pls Chiboy i ve gotten the 3gb and 15mb. I just subscribed it today. but they first used the N2000 bonus they gave me wen i recharged N1000, and 15mb bonus. Am having about 3078 i.e 3gb plus the additional 15mb daily but i cant browse with with. Help me pls

16 December 2013 at 16:09 delete

make sure u are making use of the apn given- blackberryx.net. And also make sure u subscribed for the monthly b4 the daily.

16 December 2013 at 22:28 delete

CHIBOY DAILY PLAN CODE IS IT
*599*3*2# OR *559*3*2#
WHICH WAN IS CORRECT PLZ ?????

toniotonero
16 December 2013 at 23:58 delete

@CHIBOY GRACIAS!!!

17 December 2013 at 00:46 delete

As stated earlier, I subscribed to the weekly plan. It was working fine until I called customer care to deactivate the daily bb10 plan. After deactivating the daily plan, I was browsing not knowing that my credit was being wiped off. The rep said by deactivating the bb10 daily plan, the bis can only be used on a regular bb. Now I have abt 320mb that can only be used if I put my sim into a regular bb.

17 December 2013 at 20:34 delete

Guy i jst subscribe mine now bt afta d 15mb exhausted i can't browse anymore, wats d way forward

17 December 2013 at 21:01 delete

Make sure u followed the process. Subscribe 4 the weekly or monthly b4 bb10 daily, and make sure u are making use of the apn given..

17 December 2013 at 21:36 delete

Can it work on an ipad

17 December 2013 at 21:37 delete

Can it work on an ipad

17 December 2013 at 22:13 delete

i hv comfirmed evrytin yet nt connecting i even tried to buy anoda 15mb bt it says dat operation failed i should try again leta, wat am i nt doin right?

18 December 2013 at 08:19 delete

Pls hw many gb will they give for d weekly plan?

18 December 2013 at 08:20 delete

Pls o, is it still working?

18 December 2013 at 08:42 delete

For weekly, u would be given 500MB, and its still working perfectly

18 December 2013 at 09:58 delete

Please I just got an Etisalat sim card I go ahead to subscribe have been hearing that it's not working again

18 December 2013 at 10:24 delete

Are we going to subscribe for the BB10 daily everyday?

18 December 2013 at 10:53 delete

Its still working well, those that have complains didn't follow the simple instruction given to them... Its not everyday that you are to subscribe that of BB10 daily oo.. Just once till ur monthly or weekly sub finishes, then u opt-out or call the customer service to just opt-out the BB10 daily subscribtion for you, then u follow same instruction and re-activate for another plan.. 1st the monthly or weekly b4 the BB10 daily.. Coz pple makes mistake by activating the daily b4 weekly or monthly..

Still got more problem then let me know

18 December 2013 at 13:05 delete

Mine is working wella na em i dey use now

18 December 2013 at 13:09 delete

Its working wella, I just opted in and I am enjoying it.

18 December 2013 at 13:43 delete

Yeah... @ last you grabed the points

18 December 2013 at 19:23 delete

chiboy, am usin Techo P5, i had to subscribe bb10 tday again n it jst finished d browsing ended, am seein 3072mb as my balance bt i cnt use it.

toniotonero
18 December 2013 at 19:36 delete

@CHIBOY D TWEAK IS NO LONGER WORKING, COZ PPL DAT ARE RESUBSCRIBING AGAIN CANT MAK USE OF D 3GB, XCPT D 15MB

18 December 2013 at 19:49 delete

Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with blackberryx.net

And finally, etisalat will always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.

I have stated all these b4... Take note...

toniotonero
19 December 2013 at 07:27 delete

MAWIN CHIBOY, WAT U ARE SAYING IS DAT EVEN IF I RESUBSCRIBE WIT D SAME PROCEDURE IT WIL WORK, COZ ETI NW ONLI GIVZ 3GB, AFTER U FINISH D 15MB ETI WON'T ALLOW U BROWZ AGAIN... EVRI WAN IS XPRICING D SAME FIN

19 December 2013 at 08:58 delete

Good day.. I tried the instructions as given.. got the notification for the 3gb then did the bb 10 plan and got notification. . Then changed my apn to blackberryx.net and thought it was working only to find out it was taking out of my credit.. did the bb 10plan again this morning and right now I'm not sure if I'm still just using the 10mb or now using from the 3gb.. I'm using a Samsung S3. Pls I need your help. Thanks.

19 December 2013 at 09:57 delete

For those who can't make use of the 3Gb, just call the customer service 4 refund, they would attend to u and so just dat in the nxt 24Hrs, just tell them u wished to make another subscribtion and u mistakely subscribed 4 bis, as for those who just want to subscribe, don't subscribe yet till we find a solution.. Etisalat network is not in proper mood now.. As for me and so many others.. We are still blazing ours.. My last 3days re-subscribtion remains 2.8mb.. Still flexing mine with others

19 December 2013 at 10:06 delete

I subcribed b4 n I exhausted my mb, so wen I wanted to re subscribe yesterday the auto renewal did the *599*3*2# first n I did the *499*3# second, buh t I deactivated d *599*3*2# n reactivated it. its browing nw buh not wif the 3gig but with d 15mb....pls wat do I do???

19 December 2013 at 10:07 delete

22 March 2014 at 17:47 delete

Is this link still working

14 May 2014 at 09:35 delete

Chiboy i'm using Nokia2700 nd it doesn't hav APN xo wot do i do?

14 May 2014 at 10:15 delete

Don't bother coz the tweak isn't working as of now..