Having problem with the etisalat Bis? Here are some solutions

Its being spread round that etisalat bis is now working on Non - Blacberry device.

Early this morning i recieved mail from almost 16 visitors on my blog complaining that they tried re-activating for the Etisalat Bis again but it gave them tough times.

Here are some complains:-
=>I tried to re-activate the second time but my credit was deducted for BB10 autorenewal and then i load extra #100 for the monthly/weekly subscription but still not working.
Some even went as far as calling the customer service that the etisalat Bis isn't working on there android device, after that there 15mb wiped off, each time trying to put there 3G data on, then an icon which reads like a sign into the network appears on there device.
Other complains are from newbies that just needed to subscribe for the first time, but the 3078 is given and remains intact with browsing and many more related issues.

Well here are the solutions to these problems listed above.

=>If your data plan is still intact but your 3G data network changes its icon into another different icon and your 15mb wiped off, simply call the customer care service, only them can restore your 3g!!
Talk to a geek,
After he had help you restore it, tell him to help you activate your bb10 plan. Finish.

He might ask if you use a bb10 phone. tell him yes, But your sim is currently not in the phone. Thats all.

=>If you are subscribing again and have not call the customer service to opt-out in the previous BB10 daily, Know that once you load another recharge card, it would be deducted for autorenewal and once its being renewed then you have missed the steps on activating the etisalat bis. so i advice you to first call for the de-activation of the previous BB10 daily plan before recharging for another subscription, But if unfortunately yours was being renewed before subscribing, simply call the customer service to opt-out the BB10 daily plan, then re-subscribe for the BB10 daily plan to add up with your monthly or weekly plan.

=>If you just subscribed for the first time and followed the steps very well and still the Plan is intact but not browsing with it, then call the customer service for re-fund, they would do just as that in the next 24hrs, then after your credit id being restored you can try the procedure again.

Note:-Monthly/weekly subscribtion first before that of the BB10 daily.

If you have a different issue, then reply on the comment box and we would provide a solution for that.

Hope this helps!!!

Related Posts

Having problem with the etisalat Bis? Here are some solutions
4/ 5
Oleh

26 blogger

18 December 2013 at 15:59 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
18 December 2013 at 16:12 delete

no problem yet sir. you're too much

18 December 2013 at 17:26 delete

How do u expect it to work when you subscribed for the etisalat BB 50mb plan instead of BB10 daily plan... And also subscribe monthly or weekly b4 the BB10 daily

18 December 2013 at 19:02 delete

pls help mine is not working, after loading d wekly plan and the z10.daily plan, d.data of d z 10 is d one dat was deducted thereafter my credit and when my credit finished, Icannot browse again. pls do assist

18 December 2013 at 19:06 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
18 December 2013 at 19:51 delete

Hi, I'm a first timer, I subscribe for the monthly before the daily plan. I have used up the 15mb but my 3072mb is still intact and I'm unable to broswe. Please help.

18 December 2013 at 19:52 delete

First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial code that led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.
Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.

Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with blackberryx.net

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalat will always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.

I have stated all these b4... Take note...

18 December 2013 at 21:13 delete

I use etisalat for my BIS on my BB curve 4 so i have an active BIS and i subscribed for the BB10 day plan so that i can use the sim in my moderm to browse on my computer. It worked very well on my computer but when i inserted my sim back into my Blackberry, the BIS stopped working for my blackberry but it is still working on my computer.

19 December 2013 at 07:09 delete

I did as directed. I got the 3gb and also subscribed for the day play. While browsing after the 15mb finished it stopped browsing and the 3gb is still there.

19 December 2013 at 07:51 delete

Pls Can you try this tweek on a brand new sim.. To confirm once and for all if it is still working or has been blocked.
Will appreciate it..

19 December 2013 at 09:53 delete

chiboy I must greet u.....I subscribe this morning.I have 3gb and I also subscribe for d daily plan n dey deducted d 15 mn n 3gb not working...pls I need ur help asap...cus dis ur blog has not failed me since I knew it...pls help me asap

19 December 2013 at 09:54 delete

For those who can't make use of the 3Gb, just call the customer service 4 refund, they would attend to u and so just dat in the nxt 24Hrs, just tell them u wished to make another subscribtion and u mistakely subscribed 4 bis, as for those who just want to subscribe, don't subscribe yet till we find a solution.. Etisalat network is not in proper mood now.. As for me and so many others.. We are still blazing ours.. My last 3days re-subscribtion remains 2.8mb.. Still flexing mine with others

19 December 2013 at 12:45 delete

Hmmm very bad

19 December 2013 at 19:57 delete

Hi, I set this up on my iphone, went step by step-following instrUctions* I got the 3gb for the month, then the 15mb for the day plan-bb10- but when I starTed surfing, it used only the bb10 plan 15mb- the 3gb is sitting there chilling , laughing at me- its no longer working- is there a way around this please? To make it work?

20 December 2013 at 11:08 delete

plz can I use My modem to suscrib for etisalat bis... cus I cannot get hold of any BlackBerry phone now and I use an android phone?

20 December 2013 at 15:17 delete

@Anonymous. Change d APN to 'blackberry.net' then resubscribe for d BB10 daily plan bt dis time, dial *499*3*2#. It should start working. Tried dat and it started working.

20 December 2013 at 15:18 delete

Hmmm guys, I have 2305mb of data left and mine is still working fine. I can download things off d net and so on. The only thing is dat apps like google playstore, facebook, twitter, tend to b very slow and sometimes may not update feeds at all. I dunno whether to attribute it to d internet speed of etisalat in my area bcos wen I download things wif a browser or internet browser, I cud gef speeds of up to 200kb/s. That said, i did d etisalat BIS stuff on my sister's android fone yesterday. Inutially afta exhausting d daily plan, the 3gb monthly data failed to start working. I tried resubscribing for d bb10 Daily plan to see if it wud activate the BIS, but afta dialing *599*3*2#, it kept telling me d operation had failed and that I shud try again later. I called customer care and told dem I wanted to do the BB10 daily plan but the operation kept failing (I didnt tell dem I wantd to do it on an android device). The guy told me I was dialing d wrong code and I shud use *499*3*2# instead. I used that and it worked. I got d daily plan, but it refused to browse at all. I now decided to try sumfin. I changed d APN from 'blackberryx.net' to just 'blackberry.net' and it started working. Now on her fone from 3122mb of data, about 3005mb is still left so it has started using d 3gb of BIS I subscribed earlier. The only catch is, av not bin able to open any youtube video, google playstore works one moment, d next it doesn't, d facebook app has not bin able to load evn one newsfeed talk less of notifications and chatting, and I can't download stuff thru the browser or download manager
Now I dunno whether to attribute dese problems to d internet speed in my area or not cos some of these stuff work on my fone. Now if i
I change her APN back to 'blackberryx.net' it doesn't work again only 'blackberry.net' works but 'blackberryx.net' still works on my fone. So guys, please I need ur feedbacks. Anybody facing d same issue? Familiar wif it? Suggestions?

toniotonero
22 December 2013 at 01:31 delete

U CAN MK USE OF UCWEB 4 DOWNLOADING LARGE FILES... AS 4 UR YOUTUBE, PLAYSTORE, FBK, BEING SLOW IT MIGHT B UR AREA DATS IF U DON'T VE 3G/H+ SERVICE STRONG ENOUGH IN UR AREA COZ DOZ APPS REALI NID STRONG & STABLE 3G/H+ SERVICE 4 IT 2 OPEN OR WORK WELL DUDE...

22 December 2013 at 03:18 delete

Hello..I just opted out of d whole tweak plan and I subscribed for a proper 8G which i paid 6k for..the problem I just av is d network icon permanently @ edge..pls aw do I restore my H+/3G back...Thanks on advance...

22 December 2013 at 04:23 delete

Call the customer service and make that complain to them. They would restore ur 3G/H+ back..

toniotonero
22 December 2013 at 10:27 delete

U SHOULD 'VE CALL ETI CC 1ST, 2 RESTORE 3G/H+ B4 SUBIN 4 ANY PLAN COZ NW CC WIL TEL U SERVICE IS OK, BT KIP CALLING DEM DON'T GIV UP UNTIL IT IS RESTORED TO 3G/H+