Solution to etisalat Bis not connecting on Non BB device

As i have promised, we are trying our best to find more easier solutions to this 3GB not connecting issue.
This method seems similar to the previous method but its much more eaiser and faster than the previous method.

A freind of my that lives close to me brought a similar issue to me yesterday and we all got it resolved with this method.

etisalat-logo

=> First get/borrow a blackberry device.
=> Then insert your etisalat 3GB sim in the BB device.
You would notice that once you try to ping with it, it won't connect.
=> Just call the customer service by dialing 200 and explain to them that you have subscribed for a month plan on your blackberry device but it's not connecting. They would help you fix that up for a moment.
=> Once it's fixed up, then try to use the sim to ping, if the ping connects then you are good to go.
=> Don't be in a hurry, simply use that same BB- device to subscribe for BB10 daily plan in which you would be given 15MB.
=> Once you are through, then remove your etisalat sim and swap to any Non-bb device(android, java, symbian, Pc, iphones e.t.c.) and start flexing.
With full confidence, i advice those that just want to subscribe or re-subscribe to move ahead.
Hope this helps.
Seems like this is the best of all our solutions.

Related Posts

Solution to etisalat Bis not connecting on Non BB device
4/ 5
Oleh

24 blogger

23 December 2013 at 19:43 delete

Boss pls am kind of confuse after exhusting d bb10 day dy 3g hv refused 2 work on my modem

23 December 2013 at 19:51 delete

Then the above method is applicable to ur issue... Follow the steps listed

24 December 2013 at 00:02 delete

will it work for the weekly subscription too?

24 December 2013 at 04:27 delete

those that have problem any good news?

24 December 2013 at 06:19 delete

@codedtinz chiboy, wot u r sayin in essence is dat if am to resubscribe again i shuld use a bb device to activate both bb complete subscription and bb10 daily subscription to make it work on my symbian phone?

24 December 2013 at 08:00 delete

Ar u sure it's working wit d new method cos i dnt wnt 2 kiss my #1,100 goodbye o?

24 December 2013 at 08:13 delete

pls shd i sub a new 1 again?...cos i got my 1k bck 4rm etisalat,buh am nt confident in eti bis....cnt risk my moni o

24 December 2013 at 15:56 delete

Has anybody tried this on the iphone? Cos I trie the initial tweak-subscribin on the iiphone not blackberry- and it ddnt work- still awaiting a refund from etisalat sef(4days)- please let us knw if it works oin the iphone too

24 December 2013 at 17:29 delete

pls admin help us wit d tweak dat u promised us dat u will offer us during dis festive period pls we re still xpectn it dnt let us down....................

hardeshyna
24 December 2013 at 17:34 delete

I did as u asked.... I put d sim on a bb nd subscribe. . Buh it wasn't pinging. .so I called d ccare nd complained.. dey transferred me to a geek nd he told me to go to options den advanced den router sumtin sumtin. . Nd I should click register 4 lyk 5 to 10 tyms.. he sed d bb is not connected to wifi network. .. I did as he asked nd it worked.. I started pinging... den I subscribe 4 d bb10 nd d bbm stopped working. ... wat I noticed is dat seems Etisalat hav shared d data bundle into 2.. cos wen I checked d remaining mb... I saw d 1 4 bb10 arnd 150mb nd anoda 3072mb 4 bbm... so in a dilemma now

hardeshyna
24 December 2013 at 17:36 delete

24 December 2013 at 18:22 delete

Just tried it - subscribed on a blackberry- both the month and the bb10 daily plan- then put it in my iphone- it only took the 15mbs from the bb10 daily plan then my credit- the 3gb from the monthly plan is still chilling laughing at me- tried apn both blackberry.net and blackberryx.net- still nothing- abeg codedtinz chiboy- help a brother find a way around- doubt etisalat will even answer if I ask them for refund again.

24 December 2013 at 18:56 delete

Oga chiboy pls if the thing is no more working lets stop wasting our money, i like ur site bcos i use to see ur posts very useful bt this one nawa ooh

24 December 2013 at 19:06 delete

What's the code for the BB10 one day 15mb subscription? And what should the APN on the non-bb device be?

25 December 2013 at 00:16 delete

hmmmmmm is not work at all

25 December 2013 at 10:28 delete

please help us with etisalat

25 December 2013 at 21:47 delete

not working at all

27 December 2013 at 11:37 delete

D stuff don cast!!!stp wasting your time
Etisalat don block am
D level don lana
Make una dey use airtel

28 December 2013 at 13:16 delete

Am realy goin to mis this eti stuff, Cus neva seen anything as fast as eti on browsing . So bad its blocked.

28 December 2013 at 13:35 delete

finally Etisalat BIS for non blackberry phones has stopped? ???????