Reloaded mtn magic sim tweak

Hurray!!! Its heating, its boiling and now its blazing.. Wow!! Here comes the bombardment of the latest mtn magic sim particle. Lol.. Seems like am speaking in chemistry terms. But do you know that the chemistry behinde every magic sim tweak is wisdom and luck. It your lucky, yours would be activated. To get started with this tweak, first get a Mtn sim card which is on any plan. Then Load a sum of #250 on it, nothing less, nothing much and Set Your Time To 0:00 And Date 12/12/2015. (Nokia tourchlight recommended)
Mtn magic sim-logo
Once you have recharged you sim with these amount, subscribe for the mtn 2hrs plan. To subscribe, simply send '2H' to '131'. Thats not all o. Once you have subscribed for these 2hrs plan, then browse with your sim for that exact two hours without downloading and you would get a message that your plan is exausted. Please don't panic at this point. Just send 104 to 131 and stay connected, you would get a comfirmation message that you are still active and you have used 121mins. Start Flexing...... As for me, i can't laff, can't cry infact am tired of browsing. My Glo and Mtn sims floating in wonders... Hahaha.... Blaze high my visitors....

Related Posts

Reloaded mtn magic sim tweak
4/ 5
Oleh

25 blogger

10 January 2014 at 12:43 delete

dis isn't new and once it gets disconnected it won't browse again.chiboy am sure u are not using it okay.

10 January 2014 at 12:51 delete

Its wrking fyn now... You can try 4 ur self.... Mtn magic sim is a thing of luck and time... 8-)

10 January 2014 at 14:45 delete

@codedtinz chiboy, ar u sure dat if i disconnect my browser, i'd still be able to browse again unlimitedly, cos one of my friend av tried d method but after he has browsed, he disconnected his browser to knw wether it'd work again but he was unable to browse again and he did it with mtn new sim

10 January 2014 at 14:55 delete

@codedtinz chiboy, ar u sure it'll still work after disconnection cos one of my friend did it with MTN new sim, but after he has done all d procedure he browsed with it 4 dat 2hrs and he did all d neccessary things, but wen he browsed free 4 some hrs, he discovered dat the moment he disconnected his browser, d magic sim stopped working?

10 January 2014 at 14:55 delete

10 January 2014 at 17:16 delete

After d 2hrs stuff, wil d download b unlimited?

Ambassador
10 January 2014 at 18:53 delete

Glo own don stop teh teh!

10 January 2014 at 22:09 delete

I'm a bit confused... Lets say I put the MTN SIM in a torch light phone and send the code... It means I will have to remove it and insert it in a modem to browse on my PC. Do I change the PC time too? Secondly, after it's exhausted, do I remove the SIM and put it back in the torch light phone to send the code 104 to 131?

10 January 2014 at 22:10 delete

10 January 2014 at 22:41 delete

yeap, magic sim tweak is unlimited and try to restore to the normal time and date after the activation :d

10 January 2014 at 22:54 delete

pls reply immidiately,i have 300naira in ma new sim and 10mb data.So should i use the mb and make the airtime to be 250naira and are u 100% sure u are using dis and it is magic sim even after disconnecting

11 January 2014 at 01:31 delete

I just wasted my last N250 and it did not work. After sending 104 to 131 and getting the message, I disconnected the modem and put it back, only for the thing to not even work at all.

What a waste.

11 January 2014 at 07:01 delete

will it still work if I disconnect it? pls fast reply

11 January 2014 at 07:52 delete

As i said, this mtn magic sim stuff might be luck most times, i said 1nce u send 104 to 131, start flexing don't remove ur sim yet, u are meant to browse 4 some whiles before taking off ur sim...sowie dude

Dammy
12 January 2014 at 16:32 delete

Please is the Glo still working? or the ones that were successful b4 are the one still working? Cos it has stopped here oo, once i send the 2nd code it stops working on the sim in the modem

13 January 2014 at 16:48 delete

Bros, well done o!

This tweak is working fine and fast. I'm the one that complained above about wasting my 250 because I disconnected immediately after sending 104 to 131. But I have already downloaded more than 2GB with my torrent downloader since 12 noon today (See here: http://picture.ms/images/2014/01/13/Untitled.png).

I have been browsing since yesterday, but anytime I disconnect, even after 4 hours (2am to 6am this morning), I have to reconnect and pay another 250 again.

This tweak is perfect, but I cannot be paying 250 everytime my modem disconnect. Abeg Oga Coded, help us out.

One love

13 January 2014 at 17:39 delete

Next time try to test a given tweak b4 given fake rumour of nt wrking and discouraging others not to test.... Well, try 2 connect it well it would wrk without charging xtra 200naira

13 January 2014 at 20:35 delete

Which one is connect it well again. I believe I am not the only one experiencing this. Is your own going fine?
Even though I followed every one of your steps including resetting time on Nokia torchlight phone, my line does not browse when I try to reconnect.

Please help us out. Thanks

14 January 2014 at 14:04 delete

Mine is wrking fine, pls if their is any1 hving related issue with these unknown person, let us know... So we can resolve the issue..

14 January 2014 at 17:29 delete

This tweak is working, but once you disconnect, it cannot work again [-(

How manage your own take work sef? Na new sim, abi which plan you dey?

27 February 2014 at 17:42 delete

Hello is this tweak still working? please I need your urgent reply

27 February 2014 at 19:19 delete

Not working as of now.... And actually, I have disconnected mine..

16 March 2014 at 23:06 delete

@codedtins please which one is de latest mtn magic sim on board now so dat i will try it out immediately...thanks.

17 March 2014 at 05:46 delete

Mtn Still browsing frre with SS+MTS program on PC - http://www.guruswizard.com/2014/02/mtn-blazing-tweak-with-use-of-simple.html. :).. For symbian users with SS+SMS Bomber For MTN users... :) http://www.guruswizard.com/2014/02/mtn-settings-for-simple-server-tweak.html..
Browse like never before... :)