Simple server program is really a great program that let's us bypass any kind of limited plan which is posed for a particular device to any other internet enabled device.
I was surprised when I got a mail from one of my readers about free browsing tweak for Symbian phones, and I was like, “Do people still make use of Symbian phones in 2015” lol! Isn't that funny?
Though I have a setup on how you can make use of MTN bis on any Symbian device, but am still amazed that people haven't upgraded to Android, even if it's a cheap tecno or infinix mobile, then it's better. Maybe , when next am publishing a tweak, I would publish that for Symbian phones.
Previously, I published a brief tutorial on how to setup and use Mtn Bis on PC via tunnelguru program. Today's stroll, I would brief you guys on the step to step guide on how you can setup and use MTN Bis on PC via Simple server program, and I would backup the guide with images, so you can understand the procedure to the fullest.
• Simple Server Program (Download from here)
• An internet modem
• MTN Sim with Active BIS Plan
You can activate your sim with any of the below MTN Bis plan
>>To subscribe SEND 'BBMIDID' to '21600' (N100) or BBLITED to 21600 (N70)
Once the above requirements are made available, then you can proceed through the below guide.
• Open the downloaded Simple server program, and extract the Simple server folder from the zipped one to the desktop menu of your computer.
• Then open the folder and double click on the "Simpleserver.exe" and minimize the program.
• After that, connect your internet modem and MTN Sim to your PC and ensure that you setup your modem with the below APN.
You can leave other provided space blank then click on connect.
• Once you have completed the above procedure, then launch your internet browser, I prefare to make use of Firefox browser. Simple ensure you setup your browser's proxy to proxy sever “127.0.0.1” and port “8080”.
For Mozilla Firefox users, simply go to Menu » Options » Advanced » Network » Settings,
Then tick the manual proxy configuration box and input “127.0.0.1” as http Proxy and “8080” as port. Just as seen in the images below.
• Once you have completed the browser's setup, then save and that's it, you can start flexing and browsing with MTN bis plan on PC.
For those using IDM downloaded to download files from the internet, you can also make the MTN Bis work on IDM, simply setup your IDM with same proxy address and port, as you did to that of your browser.
Hope this tips helps. If you got any problem with the above guide, then don't hesitate to let us know via the comment section.
MTN BIS Still Rocking on PC via Simple Server [FBT 2015]
4/ 5Oleh Anyikwa chinonso