Hard resetting your blackberry device helps to format the device system. It’s always advisable to hard reset your blackberry device whenever you notice much lag or freezes on your device.
Today’s stroll, I would brief you guys on the two easy methods you can use to hard reset your blackberry leap, Z10, Z30, Q10 and Z3 device.
- Press and hold the Power or Lock key for 10 seconds (this would immediately reset your blackberry leap, Z10, Z30, Q10 or Z3 device.
- From the top screen of your blackberry device, simply swipe down.
- Then tap on Settings.
- Now, locate Security and Privacy > Security Wipe.
- You would see a black field, simply input “Blackberry”
- After that, tap on Delete data, and the resetting process would begin immediately.
Once your device is successfully formatted, it would look like a virgin device, just as it was when you purchased it. And this would help eradicate any form of error or lag on your blackberry device.
CareerGigo >> Information hub for Immigrants, study abroad, visa guide and job offers
How to Hard Reset Blackberry Leap, Z10, Z30, Q10 & Z3
4/ 5Oleh Anyikwa chinonso