The installation guides of Galaxy Core Prime stock firmware rom with build number of lollipop update which is G360FXXU1BOD9, is now available. This ROM comes with some highly advanced features and can be international installed on LTE model of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, which is powered by a quad-core, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor. This ROM brings about stability, high customization, improvement and also smoothness just like the kitkat.
Today’s stroll, I would brief you guys on how to install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop G360FXXU1BOD9 Stock Firmware on Galaxy Core Prime
NB: Make sure you back up your files before you proceed to the below guide to avoid loss of data.
Before I proceed to the guide, I would first brief you on how you can update your Samsung galaxy mobile via OTA and kies.
How to Update Your Galaxy Mobile via OTA
- First-off, make sure that you have activated your device to the internet, and ensure that the network is stable.
- After that, from your App drawer, select Settings > then stroll down and select About Device.
- Once you’ve selected About Device, and then tap on Software Update.
- Now, start up the update, and click OK, to download and install the latest firmware for your device.
- Once the installation process is completed, your Samsung
NB: if you get a message that states, “The latest update have already been installed” then skip the above step, because it notifies that your device is yet to receive an OTA update. You can check back in few days or proceed to update via kies.
How to Update Galaxy Core Prime via Kies
- First-off, make sure that you have activated your device to the internet, and ensure that the network is stable on your computer.
- After that, download and install the latest version of Samsung kies on your computer.
- Now, connect your Samsung galaxy device to your computer, then run Samsung kies and wait till it detects your device from your computer.
- Once your device is detected, you should see the latest firmware of Samsung kies, and then press the firmware upgrade button.
- After that, follow the remaining on screen instruction, and your device would be rebooted once the installation is complete.
NB: If you get a message that states, “This is the latest firmware” in Samsung kies, then you are free to proceed to the manual guide being stated below.
Install Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Stock Firmware ROM (Android 5.0.2 Lollipop)
Step 1: Download and install Samsung Galaxy Core Prime drivers from Here to your PC
Step 2: Enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
Step 3: After that, download Samsung Galaxy Core Prime stuck rom from here, and move the downloaded files to the internal storage of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device.
Step 4: After that, Boot your Galaxy Core Prime into Download Mode. To perform the operation, you have to power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode.
Step 5: Once your device is in download mode, simply connect the phone to your PC via the use of USB cable and the ODIN application would notify an added message.
Step 6: After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file with .tar extension in which you have downloaded. Also endeavor that the re-partition is not ticked in the odin.
Step 7: Finally, click on the start button, and the process would begin immediately. Once the process is completed, you would notice the RESET or PASS message on the ODIN screen. Then your device would boot into recovery mode, and the device would be restarted automatically.
Once the process is completed, G360FXXU1BOD9 Android 126.96.36.199 Lollipop stock build would be installed on your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. If you have any other problem regarding to this guide, feel free to let us know via the comment section, and we won’t hesitate to resolve it.
Install G360FXXU1BOD9 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Stock Firmware ROM on Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360F
4/ 5Oleh Anyikwa chinonso