Airtel Nigeria has finally unveiled their cheapest tariff plan for mobile phones. This prepaid plan lets us call all networks in Nigeria at 11 kobo per second (from the very 1st second) for a daily access fee of ₦5 charged on your first call of the day. It also let’s Airtel users make international calls at 20k per second to the USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline.
How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTalk
To migrate, simply dial *315# or send YES to 315 and start calling friends, family and everyone in Nigeria for 11k per second all day, all night!
Terms and Conditions
- Subscribers can migrate into smartTALK by dialing *315# or Sending “YES” to 315
- Migration into smartTALK is free (except if it is a subsequent migration within the month by the subscriber which will be charged at N100).
- This is an opt-in offer and is open to new and existing Airtel prepaid subscribers.
- All calls are charged at 11k/sec ACROSS ALL local Networks at a daily access fee of N5
- Only subscribers with minimum of N5 Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day (on-net/off-net). This does not apply to subscribers with valid voice bundle like Talk More, Premier Connect, WeekendMAX EXTRA etc.
- Subscribers on this plan can also purchase the Talk More bundle, Premier Connect bundle and other bundles as desired.
- 5x offer is not available on this plan.
You can get to know the frequently asked questions and answers about the Airtel SmartTALK prepaid plan via Airtel’s SmartTALK FAQ page.
Airtel Introduces SmartTALK as the Cheapest Tariff Plan
4/ 5Oleh Anyikwa chinonso