Kik Messenger is an instant messaging application for mobile device that was initially released on the 19th of October 2010, and the recent version is now updated to 7.10.1, which is released Feb, 4th 2015. The development status of this messenger is still active, that is, there would be updates on its version with time. The kik messenger works on various platforms like Ios, Android and windows phone. Kik messenger is one of the great alternatives to Whatsapp messenger and it’s modeled after blackberry’s messenger.
Features of Kik Messenger for PC/Laptop
- The kik messenger doesn’t charge for its service, that is, you can send unlimited sms, text messages and chats without spending a dime. In other words, the kik messenger is free of cost.
- You can send unlimited invites to kik messenger, be it your family, friends or contacts.
- The kik messenger app also allows group chat, that is, you can send a single message to multiple people via the group chat.
- The kik messenger app also alerts us with unlimited notification, regarding to your ongoing conversations.
- With kik messenger, you can easily make a status update, just like other normal messaging app.
- With kik messenger, you can easily indicate your connected friends who are online or not.
How to Install Kik Messenger on PC/Laptop Windows 8.1/8/7/XP
There are two ways in which you can make use of kik messenger on your windows PC. In one word, you make use of android emulators for PC to access the kik messenger app, and the emulators you would need are, Bluestack and Youwave.
How to install kik Messenger on PC/Laptop using Bluestack
- First download bluestack from here, then install the program after downloading it.
- After that, run the bluestack program and you would see a search box, then search for ‘Kik on play.
- Then the kik messenger would appear. Simply sign into your Gmail account first, and then download and install the kik on your PC.
That’s it, once your download is successful, you can now enjoy the kik messenger on your windows PC. You can also install the kik messenger directly to your PC, after downloading it from playstore or from your PC. Previously, I briefed you guys on how to download APK files directly to your PC, you can take a stroll to that tutorial to learn how that’s done. After you have downloaded the kik messenger APK file, then double click on the file, and it would automatically start installation process using the bluestack app player.
How to install Kik Messenger on PC/Laptop using Youwave
This method is similar to that of bluestack. Simply download the Youwave software from here, then install and search for kik messenger. Once it provides your queries, then install from there.
- kik messenger for pc free download
- free download kik messenger
- kik messenger app
- how to download kik messenger on pc
- kik for computer
That’s it, with any of the above method, you can install kik messenger on your PC/laptop without much stress. Enjoy!
Download and Install Kik Messenger for PC/Laptop, Windows 8.1/8/7/XP- Latest Version
4/ 5Oleh Anyikwa chinonso