Xposed modules for Android 8.0 Oreo unleashed and we’re yet to experience the best mode of our android device via xposed framework. You get to tweak your device to performing its best and getting in touch with some dark corners of our device.
As known, the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system was recently launched with lot of crazy features being integrated. For now, we can see the background limit features, notification channel, new WiFi features, picture-in-picture support, autofill API and lots more.
For those of you it may concern, installation of Xposed framework is the major achievement of a rooted device. If you’ve successfully rooted your android device, and you’re not enjoying modules from Xposed, then you’ve not achieved the main aim of gaining root access.
With Xposed framework on your Android device running 8.0 Oreo, you gain access to unlimited tweaking via Xposed, you get to even change the interface of your device, tweaks on gaming, blurred interface on android and many other funfair.
Today, I’ll show you how you can install Xposed Framework on your android 8.0 Oreo device. But before you get started, make sure that you’ve installed an active recovery (TWRP or CWM) on your android 8.0 Oreo device and also make sure you’ve a rooted device, if you encountered any difficulty rooting your device, then check this rooting thread. Once you’ve an active custom recovery on your rooted device, then you can proceed.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android 8.0 Oreo
1. Firstly, download the Xposed Framework APK modified version and install on your device. Remember to enable “unknown source” in security settings of your device, since the download is coming from a third party source (outside Playstore). Don’t launch the Xposed package yet.
2. After that, download the Xposed Installer zipped folder (link) (to be updated) and flash it on your device through custom recovery. Simply boot your device to recovery mode, go to install, locate for the xposed installer zip file and install.
3. Once you’ve flashed the file, simply reboot your device.
4. next, install the Xposed framework package and launch from your device and the xposed should indicate active.
5. Finally, you can install as many modules as you wish.
If you encounter any difficulty during the process, please do let me know via comment section. Also know that you can install systemless Xposed on your android and still get OTA update with android pay working. Don’t forget to share this thread with friends.
Download Xposed Framework for Android 8.0 Oreo Devices
4/ 5Oleh Anyikwa chinonso